Sirishty (Song Lyrics + Song)

[Verse 1]

Shakespeare would’ve written about you
If he had the chance to

Newton would question all the laws
If he saw you up against the stars

Socrates would have so many questions
Buddha would call you perfected perfection

Darwin would rethink evolution
Moses would have another commandment

Galileo would change his mind
Realize the sun revolves around your eyes

[Chorus 1]

Sirishty
Do you know what you would’ve done to da Vinci?

Sirishty
Do you know what you would’ve done to Ghandi?

Sirishty
Do you know what you would’ve done to Genghis Kahn?

Sirishty
Do you know what you do to the gods?

[Verse 2]

Sirishty
If you were from another time
There’d be no water to wine

Sirishty
If you were from another time
There’d be no atomic bomb

Sirishty
If you were from another time
There’d be no Beethoven or Bach

[Chorus 2]

Sirishty
Too bad you can’t travel back
Too bad you can’t travel back

You’d be the most sung about
You’d be the most written about
You’d be the most talked about
You’d be the most

55 comments on “Sirishty (Song Lyrics + Song)

1. Wow! Love it, Benjamin. The lyrics are spectacular, the music is fabulous and your voice is just incredible. Wonderful!!!❤️

2. VJ Knutson says:

I had to look up Sirishty – not a name I recognized. Are you doing all the vocals?

3. Ace says:

Wow! What a sweet song! The lyrics are just incredible, so unique but oozing with love. I love the beat, the rhythm, your voice and the words…it all comes together in a wonderful masterpiece! Well done, Ben 💙💚

4. I looked up Sirishty as well as I hadn’t heard it before. It’s a very beautiful song and the rhythm is great. Fantastic job, Benjamin!

5. This is utterly sublime….thank you for sharing this delight

6. Filarance says:

Wowww!! This is such a beautiful song Ben..! The lyrics was fantastic..!😊✨

7. Enjoyed the lyrics & the beat! 🌞

8. Secrets says:

Oh, so lovely Ben 😀 I am loving these new musey inspirations 👌

👏 I am no trained music ear, just a listener, I detected more layers and advanced music elements in this piece. You are evolving!

10. Aarushi says:

Ok wow, I love the rhythm of this and the romanticism 💓 if I’m not wrong Sirishty means Universe right?

• How right you are. Universe: exactly this! And so the lyrics reflect that, and then I just attached some romance on every word with some greats who had changed the world. Praise to the universe is easy. And then sometimes you meet someone who could be your universe. It’s a feeling … yeah. Thanks a lot 🙂

11. Chris Hall says:

This is wonderfully hypnotic!

12. Prince all the way here bro, great job!!

13. HensBlooms says:

Stunning and amazing!

14. Rock on! Wow dude your song is incredible, mind-blowing and really advice giving go on making such beautiful songs go on Benjamin star

15. Doug says:

I suppose that miracles have to start anew because the old ones have been corrupted over time. Had Sirishty performed in the past there’d be da Vinci helicopters flying around paintings of Genghis Khan for an auction. Better that there’d be new ones.

• This is an interesting point: “I suppose that miracles have to start anew because the old ones have been corrupted over time.” Sometimes we waste the miracles that we’ve been given, it seems. Thanks for you thoughts. Sirishty embodies something miraulous in my mind. That is what the song attempts to convey. Thanks again!!!

16. Sunra Rainz says:

Hey, Ben! Great work! Very catchy 🙂 Very evocative of Prince and some 90s feel pop/rock. Are you playing the guitar too? Nice licks! 🙂