• Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
• Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
• Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
• Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
• List the rules and display a Liebster Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
This is the Liebster Blogger Award. My nomination comes by way of Rishika Kakar. Follow this great blog if you haven’t already. Always something interesting to read there.
Questions for me:
1. When and why did you start writing? Probably third grade (maybe earlier but I don’t really remember.) And just to make a few of my friends laugh.
2. If you had a chance to time travel, would you visit the past or the future, why? I’d visit the future, of course. Although the past is tempting just to really know how it all began. However, it must be the future, because I would like to believe that the love of my life will be waiting there for me.
3. If you could live anywhere in the World, where would you? Doesn’t matter, really. Once you find the right person to spend your life with you’re always home.
4. If you could be anything and anyone you wanted, who/what would you be? Just myself and a husband to her; is there any better thing to be in this world than a spouse to the right person?
5. Describe yourself in 3 words. Something worth saving.
6. Tell me about any one of your fears? Not heights, but falling from great heights.
7. Suggest a theme/idea you’d like me to write about? Magic.
8. Tell me about any one of your fears? Creatures with too many legs. “A 19th-century Tibetan poet warned his fellow Buddhists, ‘if you enjoy frightening others, you will be reborn as a centipede.’”
9. What is success to you? Happiness.
10. How would you define happiness? Some configuration of love.
11. Favourite movie/TV series/Documentary? Favorite: no idea. But, Into The Badlands was an underrated show. Nextflix that one.
Questions For My Nominees:
- What part of the human face is your favorite?
- If you could speak one word today, what would it be?
- How long are you willing to wait for someone/something?
- Do you find clowns creepy?
- What takes up too much of your time?
- What’s your favorite day of the week?
- Hero or villain for the day?
- What one food could you never give up?
- What sound do you really love?
- What makes people perfect for each other?
- Would you rather be able to copy and paste in real life, or undo in real life?
Have a look at these wonderful blogs!
- Katy Claire
- Hernan J Monzon
- Anonymously Hal
- Hasan Adan
- دوى فوترى
- A. P. Christopher