In love with this!
- 6 c. Overthinking
- 2 1/2 c. Try Harder
- 1/2 c. Fear
- 5 Tbs. Worry
- 4 Tbs. Stress
- 2 tsp. Sorrow
- A pinch of Anxiety
- A single grain of Starlight
1. Heat the Overthinking in a saucepan until boiling
2. Add Worry, Fear, Stress, and Anxiety to Overthinking in the saucepan and heat until about 300°F (or hard crack)
(Note: If it is not smooth, try adding a little bit more Fear, it really helps with the consistency)
3. Combine all of the ingredients (except for the Try Harder and Sorrow) in a container that can logically only hold about 6 cups and set it aside for at least 5 minutes, or until it settles.
4. While the other ingredients settle, whip up the Try Harder with an egg beater or a whisk until peaks start to form. If the peaks are not staying up, add more…
View original post 57 more words