Nominated: Liebster Award

liebster3-500x500-1

The Rules:
• Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
• Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
• Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
• Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
• List the rules and display a Liebster Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.

This is the Liebster Blogger Award. My nomination comes by way of Rishika Kakar. Follow this great blog if you haven’t already. Always something interesting to read there.

Questions for me:

1. When and why did you start writing? Probably third grade (maybe earlier but I don’t really remember.) And just to make a few of my friends laugh.

2. If you had a chance to time travel, would you visit the past or the future, why? I’d visit the future, of course. Although the past is tempting just to really know how it all began. However, it must be the future, because I would like to believe that the love of my life will be waiting there for me.

3. If you could live anywhere in the World, where would you? Doesn’t matter, really. Once you find the right person to spend your life with you’re always home.

4. If you could be anything and anyone you wanted, who/what would you be? Just myself and a husband to her; is there any better thing to be in this world than a spouse to the right person?

5. Describe yourself in 3 words. Something worth saving.

6. Tell me about any one of your fears? Not heights, but falling from great heights.

7. Suggest a theme/idea you’d like me to write about? Magic.

8. Tell me about any one of your fears? Creatures with too many legs. “A 19th-century Tibetan poet warned his fellow Buddhists, ‘if you enjoy frightening others, you will be reborn as a centipede.’”

9. What is success to you? Happiness.

10. How would you define happiness? Some configuration of love.

11. Favourite movie/TV series/Documentary? Favorite: no idea. But, Into The Badlands was an underrated show. Nextflix that one.

Questions For My Nominees:

1. What part of the human face is your favorite?
  2. If you could speak one word today, what would it be?
  3. How long are you willing to wait for someone/something?
  4. Do you find clowns creepy?
  5. What takes up too much of your time?
  6. What’s your favorite day of the week?
  7. Hero or villain for the day?
  8. What one food could you never give up?
  9. What sound do you really love?
  10. What makes people perfect for each other?
  11. Would you rather be able to copy and paste in real life, or undo in real life?

My Nominees:

Have a look at these wonderful blogs!

1. Katy Claire
  2. aweaveofwords
  3. Hernan J Monzon
  4. Poetpas
  5. alwayswithlovekat
  6. Anonymously Hal
  7. Hasan Adan
  8. Tom
  9. دوى فوترى
  10. A. P. Christopher
  11. Chagall

27 comments on “Nominated: Liebster Award

1. Tom says:

Congratulations Benjamin! Well deserved nomination. 🙂 I’ve given all your recommendations a follow too and already discovered some great writing, so the Liebster award is doing it’s job! And thank you for the nomination 🙂 Very honoured. Tom

2. shadawss shadawss says:

Congratulations

3. uzzawal1911 says:

Congrats man, well deserved 🙌

Katy is truly amazing.. I remember meeting up with her via my other blog!! Will have to check her out again… thanks for the recommends and sincere and heartfelt congrats!

• bejamin4 says:

Yes, you must check her out for sure. Thanks 🙂

• Lia says:

I love reading your answers btw. You are a true romantic… and now that I look up “Into the badlands” and wikipedia says it is horror… you’re not afraid of feeling fear I gather… I’m a bit of a wimp when it comes to that. :)) You seem steady and true, and I sincerely believe your future love will be lucky to have you. Hope you choose a kind one who knows it! ;)) 😊

• bejamin4 says:

Thanks. And yeah, it’s a bit horror but nothing too scary. A lot of us have fear of horror, so it’s more normal than wimpy. Thanks for such sweet praise 🙂 I think I know the future but it’s always a lot of work that must go into getting there together. Once you find someone you love most true you can’t take it for granted. Some things only come around once in a lifetime.

• Lia says:

Ghahhh… soooo romantic. ;)) :)) True, that though it can be a lot of work, it’s worthwhile to hang on to and improve something good, rather than eternally seeking something better which might not be possible for various reasons. Well, that is wonderful news, and wishing you all the best for your surely bright future. 😊🖖💕🙏🔆

5. Hasan Adan says:

Congrats on the nomination Benjamin and thanks for the recommendation. I enjoyed reading all your answers in particular your fear of creatures with many legs because I share the same fear haha.

Enjoy reading your answers. And of course congratulations!

7. wardah says:

Congratulations!! I really love the answer to number 5. 🙂

8. manishasky says:

Congratulations Benjamin 💐

9. Congrats on being nominated, it is well deserved! And thank you for including my blog in your nominee list! For someone who only recently returned to blogging, this means much. Thank you for the thoughtfulness!

It may take me sometime to pass this awesome gesture on as I’m still hunting for the blogs that I truly enjoy seeing on my Reader tab, like yours. Your nominee list and ‘nominator’ (I don’t think I’ve ever used this word before haha) are a great start!

“Success = happiness” – I completely agree!

10. I loved reading your answers! You answered each one of them with a flair I really liked. Here’s hoping you get a lot of other amazing awards! Good luck. 🥂

11. Congratulation on your award nomination. Remain safe.