This is The Mystery Blogger Award. My nomination comes by way of the talented Wardah from Silent Silvery Tears. Follow her wonderful blog if you haven’t already. You’re sure to find something unique and heartfelt.
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
Three Facts About Me
1. I prefer a rainy day to sunshine.
2. I usually never stop singing, and I don’t even have a very good voice. I might be louder when I’m by myself than when I’m in a crowd. And yet I’m actually a very quiet person.
3. I’m allergic to 6 of the 8 most common allergies: milk, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soybeans.
My Best Post:
What’s the best day of your life so far?
A day I didn’t realize was the best day of my life until it was over: the day I met the soul of my soul, the love of my love, my twin flame connection. Or perhaps the day she was born, but I didn’t know her then, or known that I would ever meet her, so I couldn’t have known that until now that that would be the best day.
What’s the most important thing Covid-19 taught you?
Don’t waste one second of the time you have with the ones you love.
If you had to spend one day as an inanimate object, what would you choose and why?
Her hairbrush, of course. Then I get to be in her hands everyday and run my bristles through her hair. I could be lipstick, too. Then I could be on her lips all day and look good as a bonus. But I would have to be the very best shade. Maybe a red. A color that never goes out of style.
Have you ever almost died? If so, share your story!
Yes, I probably should be dead. Starting in fall of 2016 and for about 3 years after that I couldn’t really eat food, due to an esophagus issue and a bad reaction to acid reflux medication. I dropped lots of weight and went down to 109 pounds even at one time. I mainly lived off of sunflower butter (which I had to put on everything and eat in spoonfuls), candy, and potato chips just to try and keep my weight from going down any lower. At times I wasn’t even able to sip more than a few sips of water a day. Not really sure how I managed to live through that, and I don’t recommend this diet to anybody. It was terrible. If you ever suffer from reflux just try some ginger first. Natural cures work!
Do you believe aliens exist?
It’s possible that they don’t exist?
- With The Dying Daisy
- Words Monsters Me
- Omowunmi Adebayo
Questions To Nominees:
- What are you completely over and done with?
- What random stranger has had the biggest impact on your life?
- What period in history had the best fashion?
- If you could put your brain in a robot and live indefinitely, would you?
- What do you wish you had more time for?