This is the Sunshine Blogger Award. My nomination comes by way of Grace Y. Estevez-Reddy. Please, please, follow her blog if you haven’t already and like and comment on your wonderful poetry. Always a joy to read her inspiring and positive words!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
Questions for me:
- What is your proudest accomplishment?
The next one.
- What makes you laugh the most?
- If you met you, would you want to be your friend and why?
I don’t know if I would want to be my friend. But I do wonder what it would be like to be loved by me.
- What do you like most about yourself?
I’m losing my laugh lines. Because only I frown these days. (I’m joking. Not joking. Joking.)
Being serious, though. I look much cuter in person than pictures. I never can get the right angles or lighting to look like myself much. A curse and a blessing, perhaps.
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- If you can be anyone else in the world, who would you be or would you be yourself? (please explain)
I don’t want to be anyone else. I’d just be a better version of me.
- Who is your hero?
I don’t have any heroes, per se, but I admire a great many people who are free thinkers and create art dangerously.
- What motivates you most?
- What did you want to be when you were small?
- If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?
Spend the day laughing with the person I love.
- Would you say you are resentful or can you let go of things easily?
I wouldn’t say I let go of things easily, but I don’t have any addictions whatsoever. Nevertheless, I am a very resentful person, but there are some caveats to it. If I am resentful toward you, that means you have hurt me hundreds of times (almost to the point that it seems you have no regard for human life) and I can no longer forgive or forget. I am very easy-going and it takes a lot to get me mad, like you have to literally walk all over me for like a year or more and then I might get angry. But if I’m mad at you I might never get un-mad. Ever. Even in the next life I might stay mad at you. Perpetually mad. Always. In fact, I’ll resent until the end of time and even after it re-begins. Yet, I really envy people who can let go of anger so easily. It’s a marvelous joy to find that. And a very respectful thing to do.
Note: The opinions expressed are solely my own and do not express the views or opinions of the writer of this blog.
Questions For My Nominees:
- What super power do you wish you had?
- If you could visit one planet, which would it be?
- Which foreign language would you like to learn?
- When is the last time you vomited and why?
- What’s the first movie that made you cry?
- What’s the most memorable book you’ve ever read?
- What era would you choose to live in if you could?
- What place would you first travel to if you could teleport?
- What’s your opinion on fate?
- How would you spend 100 million dollars?
- What is the biggest lesson you’ve learned so far?
11 great people who want to answer these questions. So many blogs out there to shout out, though. Here are a few: